Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that the data you provide will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
Section "Customer Service / Contact": The data you provide will be processed in order to answer your queries or requests and provide the services requested by you.
"Subscription to the Newsletter": We inform you that the data you provide will be processed in order to manage the sending of commercial information through ordinary mail, e-mail, sms or fax, about our Hotel.
"Reservations": The personal data provided in this section will be processed in order to manage the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided may be processed for the purpose of compiling internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept as long as our commercial relationship is maintained, and will be blocked once it is extinguished, during the period established by the legal prescriptions, available only to Courts and Tribunals to attend to possible claims, after which, said data will be canceled.The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by you when requesting our services. We inform you that the personal data provided may be processed in order to send you informative and other communications (offers, events, congratulations) for which you have to check the following box enabled for this purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose as long as you do not request the cessation of advertising shipments. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following postal address: Hotel Esplai, with address at Calle Montnegre 56, 08370 Calella, Barcelona.
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a form for the exercise of the specific right requested, which you must complete and send us along with a photocopy of your ID or Passport. Once this documentation has been received, we will attend to the exercise of your rights within the legally established deadlines and in case of not having obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights you can submit a claim to the Control Authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.agdp.es
See cookies use policy
3. Record of visits
In each access to the Hotel Esplai server, the IP address from which the user navigates will be collected and recorded, as well as the pages visited by Hotel Esplai. This data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views.
The www.ecohotelsgestio.com portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to facilitate users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
Any hyperlink to the www.ecohotelsgestio.com portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of the Hotel Esplai portal is not allowed;
• The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any right of third parties;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor on the services or contents thereof;
• No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the paraty.es portal will be established without the prior express authorization of Hotel Esplai;• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Hotel Esplai;
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Hotel Esplai and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that Hotel Esplai has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and contents offered in said portal. Hotel Esplai does not commercialize, control, or previously control, or own the contents, services and information available on these web pages, not being responsible for them or for the information and statements included in them.
Hotel Esplai reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of Hotel Esplai. All information received on this website will be considered transferred to Hotel Esplai free of charge. The email will not be considered as a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. To do this, they must contact the Legal Department of Hotel Esplai, located at Calle Montnegre 56, 08370 Calella, Barcelona, which will indicate in each case the procedures to be followed.
All matters relating to the website of Hotel Esplai is governed by Spanish law and submits to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
6. Veracity of the data
7. Responsibility of the Hotel
Access to the page does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and Hotel Esplai. The portal only provides information about the vacant hotel beds at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation online, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the adhesion and acceptance by the client of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein. By accepting the following clauses, you represent and accept:
1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the data provided when you make the on-line reservation are true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation has been made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be archived, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the Hotel chosen.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made are those expressly determined in the conditions of the rate expressly included in the page that you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility to book rooms of the chosen hotel through its website, but does not offer any type of hotel service under its responsibility.
9) That your card details are collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the reservation. The payment of the same will be made effective in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or non-appearances (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge set in the conditions of the rate will be made.
10) Offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to the recipients of the service.
The prices indicated are Prices Sale to the Public I.V.A. included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and regime selected, except for hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any unspecified service in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, phone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc ... Time of entry (check-in) and departure (check-out) as a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 14 hours on the day of arrival and must be free at 12 hours on the day of departure.
9.Passports and visas
All travelers, without exception (including children), must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation, either passport or D.N.I., according to current legislation. It will be on their behalf when the trips require it to obtain visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. Children under 18 years of age must carry a written permission signed by their parents or guardians, in anticipation that it may be requested by any authority. If the granting of visas is refused by any Authority, for particular reasons of the user, or is denied entry into the country for lacking the requirements that are required, or for default in the required documentation, or for not being a carrier of the same, the hotel declines all responsibility for events of this nature, being on behalf of the consumer any expense that originates, applying in these circumstances the conditions and rules established for the case of no-show.